Timo Daum is an experienced lecturer who looks back on more than ten years of teaching experience. Timo Daum holds a Cambridge Advanced English Certificate (Grade A) and is a German and Spanish native speaker.
Timo Daum is a capable and very patient instructor. In his web design course I created my first website within a few weeks, and fell in love with coding, which I would never have imagined! I would not want to miss that experience in my career.
Digital Economy: Information management, business informatics, e-business and innovation management.
Online: Design and development for web and mobile.
Big data and design: Concepts and techniques for the visualization of data. Read more about my lectures on data design…
Digital Capitalism – public lectures on Capitalism in the digital world. Read more…
Since 2001 Timo Daum teaches at design schools and universities all over the world.
- Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft – HTW (Berlin)
- Die Medienakademie (Berlin)
- BTK-FH Fachhochschule für Gestaltung (Hamburg)
- SRH-Hochschule (Berlin)
- EMBA – Europäische Medien- und Business-Akademie (Berlin)
- IB-Hochschule (Berlin)
- IN.D – Institute of Design (Berlin)
- Design-Akademie (Berlin)
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico D.F. (Mexico City, Mexico)
- Friends of Design – Academy of Digital Arts (Cape Town, RSA)
- The Red & Yellow School of Logic and Magic (Cape Town, RSA)
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology (Cape Town, RSA)
- BTK Akademie für Gestaltung (Berlin)